You're all set!
Thank you for booking online. Please be sure to show up at least 10 minutes before the class, and remove yourself from the class if you need to cancel.
We will hold your reserved spot until class time.
We can't wait help you start feeling good in your body and great about who you are, so you can live your absolute fullest life.
How to rock your hot yoga class...
- Know the 2 rules: #1: Breathe, and #2: Everything else is optional. We have zero expectations of you other than breathing. Take care of yourself and rest as needed, knowing that you have the rest of your life to do yoga, so there is no rush! Everyone in class including your teacher already thinks you are awesome just for showing up!
- Read our Testimonials page, FAQ and Blog to learn more, get inspired and meet some members of our friendly community.
- Hydrate– Drink at least 3 liters of water throughout the day, and eat foods high in electrolytes such as fruits and veggies.
- Eat a good meal 3 to 4 hours before class, but come to class on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours since last meal)
- Wear exercise clothes that are stretchy, fitted and good for sweating buckets. The more skin exposed, the cooler you'll feel!
- Bring a mat, towel, and water bottle. You can also borrow ours.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early. You'll want time to meet your teacher, set up your mat, and orient to your new environment in a non-stressful way.
- Just breathe, everything else is optional. (Can't hurt to remind yourself of this again!)
- Come back for your second class within 1 or 2 days, especially if you feel sore. Commit to giving this crazy hot yoga thing an honest try for the month and come as much as you can to begin experiencing the benefits of regular practice.
- Ask any questions you have, before or after class! We love to talk to you.